Dr. Shankar Srinivas Kuchibatla
Dr. Shankar is a British trained Psychiatrist, with over 10 years’ experience in the field. He has extensive expertise in the management and treatment of mental health and psychological issues and complex medication management related to the field of Psychiatry.
Prior to joining Openminds Psychiatry, Counseling and Neuroscience Center, Dr. Shankar worked in various leading healthcare institutions in UK and UAE.
Dr. Shankar earned his Psychiatry specialization from the Yorkshire School of Psychiatry, Leeds and Northwest Deanery (Manchester) UK. He is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK, Associate member of the International College of Neuropsychopharmacology and International Fellow of American Psychiatric Association.
Dr Shankar treats a wide range of mental health issues such as, Stress Reaction, Adjustment disorder, ADHD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressions, Eating Disorders, Anxiety Disorders, Panic Disorders, Sleep Disorders, Dementia, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Various mood and anxiety disorders coexisting with medical conditions like Hypo/Hyperthyroidism, Diabetes, Emotionally unstable personality issues, Mental health issues related to Pregnancy and more.
- General, Adolescent and adult psychiatry
- Sub-specialization in substance misuse psychiatry, Neuropsychiatry,
- Complex medication management
- Special Interest in Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavior therapy (CBT).
- UK Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, UK
- Advanced study in the field of Clinical Psychiatry, University of Leeds, UK
- Certificate of Completion of Training, General Medical Council, UK
- Associate member of International College of Neuropsychopharmacology
- International Fellow of American Psychiatric Association
- Medical degree, NTR University of Health Sciences, India
English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu