Mrs. Carla Chedid is a Lebanese clinical psychologist with over then 10 years’ of experience in the field. She has a wide experience in the domain of assessment and therapy especially that she holds a second degree as a psychomotor therapist from Saint-Joseph University – (USJ). She did her BA in psychology in Lebanese American University- (LAU) and her masters in clinical psychology in Haigazian University – (HU). She did her Diploma in CBT in the La-Croix hospital in affiliation with Saint-Anne hospital in France. She attended also workshops in Beck institute in Pennsylvania (USA) for Depression and anxiety.
she started her career in different schools and institutions as a psychomotor therapist and then she practiced independently as a clinical psychologist in her own clinic. She is a faculty member of the Lebanese University, a trainer and an expert in the field of inclusion in the center of education and research development attached to the ministry of education in Lebanon. She is as well the founder and the president of the psychomotor therapist syndicate in Lebanon.
- Children assessment: cognitive, emotional and learning disorders (ADHD- Dyspraxia- Dysgraphia)
- Counseling for children: anxiety, phobias, oppositional behaviors, enuresis and others
- Cognitive and behavioral therapy for adults: anxiety, phobias, OCD, depression, divorce problems, burnout and others
- Relaxation and biofeedback relaxation for adults
- Diplôme d’enseignement in cognitive and behavioral therapy
- Masters in clinical psychology from Haigazian University
- A. in psychology from Lebanese American University
- A in psychomotor therapy from Saint-Joseph University
- H.A licensed as clinical psychologist