Marriage & Family Therapist
Mrs. Huda Khreishi is a CDA licensed psychologist in Dubai. She earned her Masters of Science in Counseling from California State University of Fullerton, with an emphasis in clinical mental health settings and cultural sensitivity to serve the needs of individuals and families in their communities. She practiced as a clinical counselor and Marriage and Family Therapist in the USA, California with a multicultural institute for mental health and social services. Mrs. Huda conducted individual therapy to a diverse age and cultural background clients diagnosed with a variety of psychological and relational issues.
Mrs. Huda is trained in using EMDR therapy for trauma with EMDR Institute. EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) is a psychotherapy that enables people to heal from the symptoms of emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences.
Mrs. Huda is also trained in EFT for couples with Dr. Sue Johnson. Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) is grounded in research and is now considered one of the most (if not the most) empirically validated forms of couples’ therapy.
Her Passion is to help empower her clients to live the fullest and most meaningful lives possible. Mrs. Huda’s passion for mind-body therapies that holistically heal all parts of the person- mind, body, and spirit from the effects of previous Traumas,
the most ignored, misunderstood, and under-treated causes of personal pain.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Life Transitions
- Relational/Marital Therapy
- Chronic Pain
Qualifications and memberships;
- Masters of Science, Counseling -California State University -Fullerton
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- The International Centre For Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- EMDR International Association – EMDRIA
- CDA – Psychologist licensure from the Community Development Authority- Dubai