COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL GROUP THERAPY AVAILABLE NOW FOR ANXIETY DISORDERS
While everyone experiences anxiety at one time or another, problematic anxiety is something you are not born with, and it develops over time.
To unlearn those problematic anxiety habits and replace them with helpful, coping habits Openminds Center initiating cognitive behavioral GROUP THERAPY FOR ANXIETY DISORDERS.
FROM FEAR TO FREEDOM
Being in the group, you taking a big step toward changing your life.
Dealing anxiety in group format has many benefits.
- Felicitating contacts with others who have similar thoughts and feelings
- Clients are able to support and encourage each other’s efforts – mutually rewarding
- Opportunities to hold in session exposures and experiences
- Readily available role play partners or audience members
- Group members assist in challenging individual’s distorted thinking
- Inputs from group members is more powerful and credible than from individual therapist
BOOK YOUR GROUP THERAPY SESSION
OPENMINDS CENTER. The One Tower, Suite 904-905, Tecom, Al Barsha, Dubai Psychiatry, Counseling and Neuroscience Center.
Facilitator: Ms. Esther John
Date: 21- 03 -2020
Time: 12:30 till 2pm
Tel: +971 4 876 1444