Ms. Asma Geitany
Clinical Psychologist & Counsellor
Ms. Asma Geitany is a clinical psychologist with over 8 years of experience. She is licensed with Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Ministry of Public Health of Lebanon. Mrs. Geitany is also a member of the Lebanese Syndicate of psychotherapists and psychoanalysts.
Mrs. Geitany earned her BA in psychology from University of Balamand, Lebanon, followed by a MA in both clinical and school psychology from the same institution.
Her experience working in schools, rehabilitation centers and associations for violence against women in UAE, Lebanon and Sultanate of Oman, has provided Mrs. Geitany with an extensive background to work with patients from different age ranges and culture backgrounds.
Mrs. Geitany works in both individual and group environments with children, adolescents, adults, couples and the elderly suffering from psychological distress and mental illness, including but not limited to: challenging behaviors, ADHD, Autism, intellectual disability, depression, anxiety, eating disorders, panic attacks, phobia, OCD, PTSD and Psychosis.
In addition, Mrs. Geitany is trained for conducting psychometric assessments (IQ & projective tests) and treats patients using psychodynamic and play based therapy.
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Couple Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Member of the Psychotherapists and Psychoanalysts Syndicate, Lebanon
- Analytical Psychotherapy Certification from Being Centre, Lebanon
- Master Degree in Clinical psychology from University of Balamand, Lebanon
- Master Degree in School psychology from University of Balamand, Lebanon
- Bachelor Degree in psychology from University of Balamand, Lebanon
Arabic, English, French